The Winter Solstice, also known as the "Yule," is almost upon us!
As 2014 nears its end, this longest night of the year marks a new beginning
as daylight hours grow longer from this point forward.
Yule is a time to leave old regrets behind as dark time lessens & light becomes stronger.
The old year has completed its cycle, just as some of our habits have completed their cycles.
This can be a beautiful and potent time to honor and release what is no longer useful in our lives,
and embrace a new lightness of being.
* Saturday December 20: "Winter Solstice: Music & Yoga" event is almost full: RSVP to hold your place
* HOLIDAY SCHEDULE begins Sunday December 21/14 till Sat Jan 3/15
* Candlelight Yoga Dec 24, 25, 26 & Jan 1 @ 3 - 4:30pm (scroll down for details)
* Sunday January 4: WINTER SCHEDULE begins
* Tuesday January 6: FREE intro class Kundalini Yoga with Heidi Sohm @11:00am - 12:30pm
* Thursday Jan 8 @ 7:30 - 9:00pm- FREE class YIN & RESTORATIVE YOGA with Adrian Brett
Wednesday Dec 24:
Deep Relaxation & Gentle Yoga by Candlelight with Monica Crane @ 3:00 - 4:30pm
Join Monica for a long deep relaxation session (45min) followed by gentle flowing yoga movements
to take you into the holidays feeling deeply rested, fluid & relaxed!
Thursday Dec 25:
Candlelight Yoga with Shubha Hosalli @ 3:00 - 4:30pm
As the Holiday season arrives with all excitement, give yourself the gift
of candle light Yoga to unwind and bring balance to your busy life.
Calming music and the candlelight glow soothes the soul
as you flow through various very gentle yoga poses, breathing techniques and meditation.
The serene setting allows you to slip into a deep state of peace and relaxation.
Friday December 26
Candlelight Yin & Yang Yoga with Laila Dajani @ 3:00 - 4:30pm
Yin and Yang Yoga combines the slow and strong practices
allowing energy (Chi) to flow, benefiting the health and vitality of
your body, heart and mind.
This special class will include meditation and self inquiry
throughout the practice and is suitable for all levels.
The yin sequences will focus on postures that
stimulate the heart meridians in the body while the yang
sequences will focus on stimulating chi in the kidneys to keep you nourished.
This class is offered as a refuge to stay present and grounded.
Thursday January 1:
Candlelight Yoga on New Year's Day with Jenny Hyndman @3:00 - 4:30pm
Embrace the new year by treating yourself to a gentle but invigorating yoga class.
This centering practice will foster a calm alertness and a feeling of openness
to whatever the new year will offer.
Suitable for everyone - just bring a smile!
Drop in: bring family & friends. These classes are suitable for everyone.
Some of the best gifts don't fit under the tree
You know about the gifts of a regular yoga practice:
better health, serenity, vitality, peace and mindfulness...
Is there someone in your life that could enjoy these benefits?
consider giving a little Breathing Space!
intro memberships 7 days $20/ 30 days $75
class punch cards: 5 /10/20/30 denomination
memberships: 30/60/90 days
more gift ideas ..
* check out our all-natural beeswax candles
* eye pillows, bolsters, yoga mats, mat carrying straps, mat cleaners, books, dvds, Yoga Sandals,
Toe Sox, Jewelry by Wild Abandon, Mexican blankets
* Private Sessions in Yoga, Pilates, Somatics..
* Private Group classes for friends, family, staff ...
* "The Best Neck & Shoulder Partner Massage" Workshop: Sat Jan 24 @ 1:30 - 4:30pm
(early bird registration price of $50/couple with registration by Dec 24 or $65 reg price) Register now
* Gentle Yoga & Meditation with Shubha Hosalli on Sundays @ 4:00 - 5:30pm
(note earlier start time) begins Jan 4: drop in
* Kundalini Yoga with Heidi Sohm FREE class Tues Jan 6 @ 11am - 12:30pm
5 weeks Jan 13- Feb 10 register today!
* Barre Fusion with Jayne van Heerden Wednesdays @ 5:30 - 6:30pm*
starting Jan 7 (note earlier start time) drop in
* Yin & Restorative Yoga with Adrian Brett Thursdays @ 7:30 - 9pm
FREE CLASS on Jan 8 drop in
* YOGA 101 SERIES with Deirdre Sunday Jan 11- Feb 22 (7 weeks) @ 11:00am - 12:15pm
$84 +gst REGISTER today!
* WORKSHOP: The best Partner Massage Saturday January 24 @ 1:30 - 4:30pm REGISTER!
* SNEAK PEEK! JANUARY SALE *
30 class pass $300 (reg $330)
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS: $849 reg $899
sale January 1 - 31, 2015
Wishing you and your loved ones Health, Happiness and Peace
throughout the holiday season and for 2015!
From your friends at Breathing Space
Monica, Mike, Adrian, Cathy, Deirdre, Heidi, Jayne, Kathryn, Kris, Jenny,
Laila, Natalie, Roxana, Sandra, Sharon & Shubha