OCTOBER NEWS @ Special Events
(scroll down for details)
- Saturday October 4 @ 10:15 - 11:15am ZUMBA with Jayne van Heerden
- Barre Fitness Flow starts Wednesday Oct 15 @ 5:45 - 6:45pm
- FREE Massage talk Oct 17@ 10:45am: self care techniques
- Yoga & Ayurveda WORKSHOP October 19@ 11am - 1pm: arthritis, pain, inflammation, digestive issues
- YOGA Workshop with Dorothy Price: "Effort & Surrender" Sunday October 26 @ 11:15am - 2:15pm
WELCOME Jayne van Heerden
our new Saturday morning ZUMBA
& BARRE FITNESS FLOW instructor!
"We hear it all the time…consistency is key to getting results in our exercise programs.
Easier said than done!
I tried many different approaches to fitness, and after a while they lost their appeal or I just got bored.
But then cameZUMBA®! It isn’t hard to exercise consistently
when you find a way of exercising that you truly connect with.
ZUMBA® for me is like one big party and I get to go every week!
drop in for ZUMBA
Join Jayne on SATURDAYS @ 10:15 - 11:15am
Roxana on Mondays @ 5 - 6pm for ZUMBA
Sandra Lamplugh on Wednesday morning @ 9 - 10am &
Thursdays @ 5 - 6pm for Zumba TONING
STARTING WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 15
with Jayne van Heerden
A low impact, high energy workout incorporating fitness techniques
from Yoga, Pilates, Ballet and strength training.
If you are looking for a workout designed to firm and tone then this is for you!
Benefits include improved posture, balance, flexibility and core strength.
DROP IN on Wednesdays starting October 15 @ 5:45 - 6:45pm
"Anyone can do it…you just need to show up"